Heyy, Maya from www.petiteandunique.com has nominated me to participate in The Libester Award, which essentially is a great activity for bloggers to get to know what I am about and why I am all up in the blogger-sphere, showing face all the time!
Thank you Maya for nominating me, please check her blog out! She has great style, a high bun to die for and she is all natural-ele!
The rules are:
- Share 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger gave you.
- Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have less than 200 Google Friend Connect Followers can be told via comment on their blog.
- Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
My 11 facts:
1. I am very small, standing at 5 ft. 3 however I like to think I am Naomi Campbell high but I am really not.
2. I was born in Kenya however I've lived in Cambridge most of my life :)
3. I am the most clumsiest person ever! To date I've fallen down the metro stairs in Paris, a river in Holland and outside a bus station - like I am so clumsy!
4. My favourite movies include: Pursuit of Happiness, UP, Star Dust and The Bourne Trilogy
5. I have one sister, Cilla, who is truly enough
6. Music artists I love are, Maxwell, Kid Cudi, Liam Baliey, Alicia Keys and J. Cole!
7. Yo, I love Kanye but before he was with Kim K. These days he is too hard to defend.
8. Hey, I am 18 however without make-up or even with I look 15. I blame my height and my small hands.
9. My feet are size 3 - the struggle is so real, so real!
10. Greg is a part-time wasteman and full time best friend !
11. Ty, Ty taught me to deal with my 8 head! Love her!
Maya asked me:
- What made you choose the title of your blog? It was a tie between Alluring Behaviour or Alluring Style. Alluring Behaviour sounded sO suggestive, that I had to side with Style.
- What made you start blogging? Blogging allows you to interact with so many people around the world who appreciate the same things you do... so naturally I had to start blogging! I respect all the time and effort people put in their blogs to keep them consistent and full of character and that's why I love blawggin!
- What is the most exciting thing you've ever done? This is where I fail - I have nothing!
- What is your dream job? To work in fashion! I'd love to work for Stella McCartney one day!
- What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? In my spare time I read! I love spiritual books, especially those written by Paulo Coleho!
- If you could have one super power, what would it be and why? Yo, I'd be invisible and go everywhere!
- What is your most prized possession? My head girl certificate - I was an original cool kid
- What is your best physical feature? Non-physical? I HAVE A BIG HEART :)
- Clothes or shoes? Clothes!
- If you had an unlimited amount of funds for one day only, but you could not save any of it, what would you do with it? I'd buy homes for my family, donate most to charity and purchase myself a Chanel 2.55 bag!
- What is something you want to do but haven't quite built up the courage to do? There are a lot of things but the most important one is the courage to make decisions for myself without self-doubt and fear.
1. Cat or Dog person?
2. What's your favourite saying?
3. If you could be with any person in the world, who'd it be?
4. Link a blog that you love and why?
5. Describe your style in three words, go!
6. Why do you blog?
7. Favourite fashion trend?
8. Stores you love to shop in?
9. What are you favourite apps?
10. How do you like to spend your days?
11. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you?
I've nominated the www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk a cool style blog by Huda and Hiba, who seem like a fun pair of twins! Love the blog already girls! :)